So, this year is my last in my twenties. Not. Freaking. Out. Instead I will spend the last 7 months of my 20s trying to figure out the best way to celebrate my 30th. So far I have a few birthday party ideas that all seem big enough to see in the big 3-0 in style.
- Great Gatsby – Gatsby knew how to throw a shindig, so take his tips and throw a party no one will forget in a while.
- Step into Hollywood – celebrity photo booth, giant Hollywood sign, awards for best dressed, Hollywood themed foods. What more could you ask for?
- Masked Ball – Get all your friends and family to put on their glad rags and don a mask for an evening of Venetian 16th century fun!
- Childhood Memories – Throw a party complete with everything you had at your 5th birthday party. Balloons, cake, fancy dress, jelly (of the vodka variety) and ice cream. Heck why not hire a bouncy castle too – who doesn’t love to be a big kid for a day.
- Theme surrounding your initials – get everyone to dress up as something beginning with your first initial. Elephant, Electrician, Emma Watson, the list is endless!
- Princess and Pirate party – who doesn’t love to dress as a princess for a day! Or for the more ‘slutty’ party try the Tarts and Vicars variation!
- Things from your birth year – musicians, films, celebrities
- Things from your birth decade
What other themes have you celebrated with recently?