Today I turned 29. Not so scary you might think, but a few days ago it hit me in 1 year I will be 30. I had a plan by the time I was 30. I felt like I had a lifetime left. To me 30 meant I should be a proper adult. Rest assured I don’t feel adult at all – my close friends know I’m actually an immature fool when I want to be! So the thought of my 30th birthday fills me with dread. There’s so much I want to do in the next 365 days…
- Be able to run 10k without laughing at the mere thought.
- Spend more time being social than spending evenings wasted at home on the sofa.
- Blog more.
- Spend less time caring what people think. Someone sent this to me today to help build my confidence – they were right, people are rooting for me.
- Lose this final 2 stone and actually be happy with the person in the mirror.
- Be happy.
- Be more positive.
- See more bands.
- Move house. Always looking for new fresh starts.
- Have fun. I’m still in my 20s after all!!
Lets see where I am in 365 days time!