I love a good ice cream sundae. Any type, flavour, topping. I could eat it with every meal. So when Kelly’s of Cornwall asked me if I wanted to take part in their perfect scoop sundae challenge I wasn’t going to say no! There is a heatwave next week after all!
So as chocolate is my favourite ice cream, I got the Choc Brownie Salted Caramel ice cream as well as a host of other chocolate goodies to complete my sundae recipe.
If you love chocolate you’ll love this recipe. If you don’t (like hubby) you might want to lower the chocolatey goodness or as he did you’ll get a “chocolate headache”…is that even a thing??
What you’ll need:
- A glass
- 3 x double chocolate oreos
- 4 x scoops of choc Brownie salted caramel Kelly’s ice cream
- A handful of mini marshmallows
- Squirty cream
- Clarks chocolate dessert topping
- A Cadbury flake
What you need to do:
- Pop 2 oreos in the bottom of you glass
- Next layer in 2 scoops of ice cream
- Add another oreo, then another 2 scoops of ice cream
- Push this all down until compact
- Sprinkle your marshmallows on top
- Add copious amounts of squirty cream
- Lashings of chocolate sauce and a sprinkling of chocolate flake to finish it off!