I’m three week’s in on my third time around of Slimming World and starting to get a bit more confident with the recipes and what’s free and speed foods. Below is a Slimming World friendly creamy salmon dish we tried out to make the most of your veggies and healthy A option.
What you’ll need (for one person):
- salmon fillet
- 1 garlic clove
- pinch of rock salt
- up to 75g of light Philadelphia (or 110g of lightest) as your Healthy Extra A
- green beens
- vine tomatoes
- mixed herbs
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat your fan oven to 180°C
- Line a baking tray with a large piece of greaseproof paper and lay out your salmon fillet.
- Add the Philadelphia to the top of your salmon, sprinkle mixed herbs and then wrap the greaseproof paper up into a little parcel around the salmon.
- Leave to steam cook for 20 minutes.
- Take your salmon out of the oven, unwrap your parcels and place your vine tomatoes next to the salmon.
- Put the tray back in the oven with the parcels left unwrapped for a further 15 minutes to brown off the top.
- While cooking, prep your green beans by frying them in frylight with the salt and chopped garlic glove.
- Serve your green beans on a plate with your salmon and tomatoes on top.