I always have grand ideas for my about me page, people say it’s the most important information on your site. But whenever I come to write something down I can never think of what to say. I’m 29 as I’m writing this, but no doubt by the time you’re reading it, I’ll be older. I live in North Devon in a small town. I have two dogs, Bubble and Squeak, they’re Frugs, not frogs – you can find them here. I keep this blog for me, but as I work in marketing I know I’m helping you with your business by writing about you, that said, if I like you I’ll write about you, if I don’t, I will say so.
I’m very PR friendly, I like to take trips, review products, write inspiring posts, and generally talk about new and interesting things. If you have something you think I’d like, you can tell me on my contact page.
I’ve worked with a number of brands over the years from holidays to chocolate, from cosmetics to fashion I’m very versatile and happy to consider any opportunity!
What else would you like to know? Maybe 10 random facts?
- I don’t really drink tea or coffee at work – my work mates think I’m strange.
- I don’t like mushrooms, the texture creeps me out.
- I want to win the lottery so I can start my own business – not so I can stop working!
- I can’t cook, but I love baking – yes they are different things!
- I can sing, I just choose not to.
- I am seriously OCD – nothing can stay on an odd number.
- I love lists (can you tell!)
- My favourite colour is purple – if I had my way I’d decorate each room in my house a shade of lilac, aubergine or purple!
- I make handmade wedding and event stationery – discounts for my readers!
- I always check Facebook as soon as I wake up to make sure I don’t miss anything overnight.
So that’s about all you need to know, anything else is just being nosey – but if you want to get in my good books when you’re emailing, start with a joke. I love a good giggle!